Full stay expected to be granted to NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tenforthewin, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Albert Breer on twitter, per multiple sources. Says players are bracing for a full stay to be granted by the 2 Neo-Con judges on the 8th circuit court. So, no OTAs/mini-camps/workouts/or free agent signings for the Titans? Hello Kerry Collins and a 3-13 season! Lol

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why is the NFL doing this still? Who are they paying-off to keep this crap going?

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is for the first time beginning to aggravate me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

this definitely screwed up.we have the perfect game and these idiots are ruining it.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Im kinda glad for this, i think everyone just needs to take a break from NFL stuff. when the fans disappear, then they will get a deal done. After the stay is granted, then their will be nothing new going on around the league til July. it's going to be a ghost league.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

At least I like other sports too. Sorry people who only follow football.

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Why is it the league and owners can go around from court to court until they get an answer they like and then that's the one everyone has to go with? The other judge already ruled twice in the players favor.

I'm gonna be pissed if I don't get to go watch training camp this year.

9. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

And depending on who wins the ruling of the June 3rd hearing, I'm pretty sure the losing side can request a re-trial in front of the full court. So that would mean missed regular season games I'm sure. When and if we do get back to football, it's going to be incredibly sloppy with a bunch of out of shape/out of practice guys trying to knock the rust off.

10. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

They better be careful or they'll kill the goose that laid the golden eggs... like stated above, I've been watching more baseball, NBA playoffs, etc. I may find I can get along without spending my sundays in front of DirecTV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar