Frustrations boil over for Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I don't blame Britt at all. I would have done the same thing. That walk over mess will irritate the hell out of you. The slamming his helmet on the sideline was uncalled for though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

2nd game where he had more penalty yards than receiving, simply unacceptable at this point.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

To be fair, he did draw the PI call, so that's +21 for KB.

4. Jpalmer76

Jpalmer76 Practice Squad

very true! although he was close to getting called for unsportsmanlike conduct with the push. he made sure to get that penalty shortly after that.

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The ref was kind to not flag him for the 1st push. Britt just has to be smart enough to know that he just got away with one. The ref almost had to flag him the 2nd time or things could have gotten out of hand.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well who would have given a F if they did ?

7. DJB

DJB Starter

In a weird way I liked seeing that fire.....if he could take that and channel it into making POSITIVE plays he'd be a dangerous weapon out ther

8. amy

amy Starter

What? How many yards were we penalized for stupidity yesterday? around 60? Britt was no stupider than others. And I'm no fan of his.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If you care to know, we were actually penalized 10 times for 100-yards

10. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

I'm a Britt supporter, and I badly wanted to see him have a breakout game. But both of those plays were unsportsmanlike. You wouldn't see Nate Washington doing any of that. Britt was frustrated that he finally gets a pass thrown his way and he gets interfered with. Then he can't control his frustrations with the incompletion and goes stupid. He's frustrated and it shows in his crybaby actions. The DB got in his head...and won the battle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar