From 0-6 to In The Mix.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by moose4now, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

What a difference in these boards in the past month and a half.

We've gone from 0-6 to being a game out of the last wildcard spot.

No longer do you hear the talk of VY's contract for next seaseon. Or where he will be next year.

And, at 0-3, 4, 5 and 6, there were calls for Jeff Fisher's head more than once by oa number of different people.

And, back at 0-6 not once during the 0-6 streak did you hear about CJ's pursuit of 2,000 yards.

It sure is nice to be winning. :)

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It's unfortunate that Fisher will get credit for Vince. If it was up to Fisher I honestly don't think Vince would be playing still..because i think we might have pulled out a game or two with Kerry.

3. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Well message boards in general usually always reflect the teams current standings. I bet if you go over to the saints..colts..patriot boards..those are going to be a lot more light hearted then say boards of the browns..chiefs..raiders etc..lol. Same can go for the team itself..who knows how that locker room probably was when they were 0-6..but I would bet that it probably wasnt a ton of laughing and joking..like it probably is now.

But I still stand by everything I said when we were 0-6..regarding some of the personnel on the team (JF and co)

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

the only coach that has redeemed themself is Heimerdinger. Period. It's about damn time that someone fits their offense around the players, and not make the players adjust to the schemes. Fisher is still on thin ice, and Cecil still needs to go. End rant .

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Unfortunately, this is still a reality that will have to be dealt with at some point. Let's all hope that he's still willing to renegotiate his deal. A few extra years for a more cap-friendly number seems like it would benefit both sides. I'm guessing Vince has no desire to leave Tennessee at this point.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

7. LightningJ28

LightningJ28 Camp Fodder

Well

I believe if we go 10-6, possibly even make it into the playoffs Vince shouldn't even be asked to restructure his contract. He is ensuring we have a good season next year since we won't have to waste our first pick of the draft on a QB. Honestly, all we need to do in the draft is beef up the Defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar