Freeney

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think they cut him, too...

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

wow. the thread just came full circle.

I hope the Colts tie thier own hands capwise.
    I'd like to see them franchise a player.
    That would be great.

Doesn't that mean that Freeney would recieve the highest level of pay at that position? DE's have become very valuable. I'd love to see them tie up a bunch of money in Freeney and be unable to keep a weapon like Wayne. I don't know if he's under contract or whatever but I'm ready for Colts cap woes to start already.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We've got money, but I'd rather go with something else with it and draft a DE if there's one available. Spend our money on reupping players, and get either Gonzalez, Samuels, or the Bills CB...

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Bills CB is Nate Clements.

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

and Nate Clements wants to be a top 5 paid CB- Samuels is best deal for your dollar

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

samuels gives up as many big plays as he makes. clements is the way to go.

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Samuels is one of the best CB's in the NFL, but wont get the top dollar because he's really only had one big year and people are skeptical- he won't be too expensive, but the guys makes plays and is one of the best cover corners in the NFL...

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

You act like thats a good thing :sad2:

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

lol, thats the reason we're having this discussion...

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It's the average of the top 5 at the position.

I think they already locked up Wayne. I think they're going to get rid of Stokely because of his injuries. He's been well replaced already on the roster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar