"free" psl's at LP Field???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that's right.. I just simply can not continue as I have these past seven years. I have too much debt, too many expenses and not enough income not to mention next fall I'm taking some really tough courses so I can't be two sheets in the wind out of town every other weekend, plus there are other conflicts and responsibilities that figure in.

So here's the deal. I have three psl's. They are $500 face value. The market is saturated with psl's for sale and they are going below face. Given the market conditions I would rather give them away than have Bud Adams take them back. I only have a couple of weeks to pay them up or they are forfeited.

Now, there is a member here who has already furnished me with a $470 check for tickets for one seat. Should I find someone who wants to purchase the remaining pair of tickets, that's (2)$470, or $940 I will offer "free" psl's to both buyers. Should the one who has paid for tickets for the single seat decline the psl, I'd offer it to the other buyer. There is a $100 cost associated with transfer but I'm not asking anything for them because I feel like they are essentially worthless and I would actually like to move them rather than watch them expire. If I had the money to renew my tickets, I would. This isn't about not liking the NFL, the lockout, or Vince Young... It's just a question of economics. I have every intention of attending games in the future.

Feel free to ask questions or whatever in this thread. One clarifying point about transfer and this is posted here. The $100 fee is per transaction, not per seat. It costs the same $100 to transfer one seat as it does two seats. What I'm offering is 2 psl's, possibly 3 psl's and two sets of season tickets for $1,040. If there's a lot of interest in this, which I doubt there will be, I'll award the psl's to the individual who gets a check to me the fastest. Of course it will have to clear, but I can't imagine someone wasting my time with a bad check.

Think it over. You'll never see an offer like this again.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Hey Jay,

Where are your seats? ;)

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

lp psl's are so worthless I can't even give them away.

section 330, row kk, seats 29, 30, & 31...

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

you can sell them to me for $940...Or you can GIVE them to me for free...your choice..

Let me get tickets to one game, and I'll buy you a drink that weekend. Hows that for an offer you can't refuse?

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'm not sure you understand what has to happen here. If you send me the $940 you can re-up the ticket subscription. This means the account will be paid and tickets will arrive mid summer. Once the tickets are sent to me, I would forward them to you. Now, at that point all you would have to do to OWN licences is fill out a form that is posted on the page I linked to in the opening post and enclose payment made out to the Titans organization in the amount of $100. I would actually have to sign the form. I'm not paying a transfer fee so I can give them away. I don't want to give them away that damn bad. You understand that if the psl's are transferred that the following year the Titans will invoice you and you would have an annual opportunity to buy a full slate of tickets. That's the whole point of psl ownership. If you would like to do this please let me know. I'll provide you with my address so you can send your check.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Here's the view from Section 330:

[​IMG]

Jay, have you tried contacting TitansPSLs.com?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

They were not interested in acquiring them unless there was a trade involved amounting to an upgrade. They were willing to treat them as cash toward purchase of a different psl in their inventory. I didn't ask them whether they might be interested giving me some tickets for them, but I doubt they would because those psls represent nothing more than a $1,410 liability.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I hear you.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Your presence will be missed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar