Free Agent Wishlist

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanUpB4UGO, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekirts

rekirts Starter

i want freeman real bad.

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Sometimes I don't read @Gut posts just because they're typically long, but when I do the content is solid. Much better than some posters, and I've never seen the inside claim you speak of

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Alright, I will admit that I have been known to post some ignorant things sometimes. I will take back the "insider" comment. My apologies.

I do, however, stand by the long post, little content statement. Pretty sure you could easily condense your posts to one to three sentences.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Yes they are!

Wait, how long was that?!?!?:D

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Not a problem. I agree my posts are long. But if you think they have little content, no one is forcing you to read them.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Updated wish list after almost all of mine where signed yesterday.

1. Okung/Smith/Beachum/Shraeder - RT
    2. Weddle - S
    3. Freeman/Laurinaitis - ILB
    4. Knighton/Raji - NT
    5. Vasquez - G

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar