Free agent scenarios for the 2017 draft class

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryland, Apr 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Dude has had plenty of opportunity to be the #1 guy....and yet he has not produced.....injuries and bad QB play certainly have contributed...

I think that Davis will understand why we won't pick up his 5th yr option at $14mil and won't hold that against us. If he balls out then we are going to have to pay the man, but it certainly won't be for more than 14mil.

I like Davis. He is a good teammate and isn't a diva that is afraid to block. He has helped spring multiple guys for TDs with his down field blocking, but that doesn't get you 14mil a yr. You have to command double teams to get 14mil a yr and I really doubt that DCs spend hours or even minutes or even seconds worrying about how to prevent Davis from wrecking their secondary.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

He is making 8 this year I think. Unless he drops 1200 yards and 8tds or more I dont see that. 6mil a year with incentives is what I would be cool with if he has another 800yard 5td season. He has all the intangibles to make that worth it.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'll confess to liking Ross best of the three wr.

I also had a big crush on oj Howard...

4. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

OJ is probably about to explode this season with Brady down there.

Mike Evans is going to fall off a cliff though. Brady just does not throw to outside receivers much anymore. Hell, I think the only time he ever did was to Randy Moss.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

OJ was trash last year.... Will be interesting to see

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

If he wore the opposing team's jersey he would have had a ton more TDs from Winston last year

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I was worried about Ross's injury history but I was liking Howard as one the picks

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Maybe not

Buccaneers tight end O.J. Howard on the trading block, per report

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Tricky

Tricky Starter

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Why does Bruce hate tight ends so much??

I can't imagine Brady would want to get rid of one of the most athletic young TE's in the game. I'm shocked that they would want to move on from him before he's even caught a ball from Brady.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar