Free Agent RB's That Might Come Cheap

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DLS33, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bell? He has already been benched with 2 teams. He can't demand anything.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

One. The Broncos never benched him, I don't think. And the Lions were a strange team this year. Plus, we all know that Mike Martz is allergic to running the ball. A team like the Texans or the Falcons might pick him up and offer him the starting position.

3. In 2006, he was splitting carries with Mike Bell (an undrafted rookie) by the end of the year. This year he was benched in favor of Kevin Jones once Jones came back off the PUP list.

No one will hand him a starting job again. He might get a chance to compete for one in camp if a team is desperate enough, but all he can expect is a backup spot.

4. It sickens me that you guys want to bring in another back. Chris Henry is gonna open eyes next year I promise you that. He played in what 6 games and you guys are already calling him a bust. Pssh. And by the way Chris Brown is still better than those guys off that Free Agent list.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

two words: Adrian Peterson

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You really should try your hand at stand up..
    Promise based on what? Wishful thinking?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

http://www.movethestickshicks.com/bio.php

According to his website his favorite tv show is Sanford and Son and his favorite food is chicken. That sounds like a great guy to me. :ha:

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]
    "I could stick your face in dough and make some gorilla cookies!" - Fred Sanford

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

um, we'll need a third back and it won't be chris brown. i think it's pretty apparent he fell out of favor with the coaches two years ago and came here because he was cheap and he had no choice.
    he'll need to open his own eyes for that to happen.

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Again, I dissagree. In 2007 we made the playoffs with 1 RB, 1/2 of a QB, 1 TE and not too much at WR. Adding through FA, the draft and with "Dinger" in the mix, let's see how deep we can go. But we need a better second to go with LenDale. Henry hasn't shown much. If LenDale, (who had surgery this week) goes down with an injury in 2008, we better have a good second to carry the rest of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar