Free Agent List

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titantonic, Dec 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Guys I'd like the Titans to look at:

Reggie Wayne WR
    Corey Chavous SS
    Will Witherspoon OLB
    Julian Peterson OLB

As for our FA's:

Brad Kassell LB UFA (likely Gone.)
    Donnie Nickey S RFA (Gone.)
    Jon Dorenbos LS RFA (Gone.)
    Justin Hartwig C UFA (Gone.)
    Kyle Vanden Bosch DE UFA (Definitely re-sign this guy)
    Rocky Boiman LB UFA (Gone.)
    Tank Williams S UFA (If he plays like yesterday, he has a shot at staying)
    Tony Beckham CB UFA (Gone.)

People we could let go: Hopkins and Olson

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I'll be very interested to see what tender is given to Kevin Curtis. I remember wanting him to be taken over Calico when they were both drafted, and judging on recent performances, he would be a serious upgrade.

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Yeah, they'll probably slap some rediculous tender on him, like a 2nd rounder. I don't know if I like that. Don't get me wrong, Kevin Curtis has looked good, but I don't think he's someone who can be a #1. The main argument of most posters here against Wayne is that he could turn into another Peerless Price. If they think a #2 with #1 production is gonna turn sour, I doubt a #3 or #4 being brought in to be a #1 would be liked.

Maybe we should just look to the draft? Santonio Holmes anyone? But we wouldn't be able to get him, definitely not with our #1 pick and we just took 3 recievers last year. It's a shame last year and this year there isn't a Larry Fitzgerald or Andre Johnson in the drafts.

5. smili

smili Starter

Does Chavous have connections here (besides Vandy)?

6. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

How do you tender a UFA? Don't you tender RFAs?

I'd like the titans to even try and keep hartwig - just because of the center/qb connection. Tank - he'll probably get offered SOME deal because of the previous injury.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Right. UFAs are gone if a contract is not worked out by March.

8. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

sorry guys, wasn't paying attention. :ha:

9. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

Chavous did own a restaurant in Nashville at one time, but I'm not sure if he does anymore. Plus the Titans will cut Brad Hopkins, because he has a ridiculous bonus due March 1.

10. smili

smili Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar