Free agent DE Jason Babin will visit with the Titans on Sunday and Monday.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Babin wasn't even expected to make the Eagles' roster last summer, but earned a spot on the team with his surprisingly strong play. He was effective as a rotational pass rusher and picked up 2.5 sacks at age 29. The Titans are looking for defensive end help after losing Kyle Vanden Bosch in free agency.

He was a first-round pick, and he has shown he can rush the passer. He can run. And in their system he could really be a contributor, and make a difference for them. But some other teams are interested.''

http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...ORTS/Titans+will+get+visit+from+defensive+end

this might be our big free agency move!

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I gotta be honest, I kinda like this guy. His stat sheet ain't impressive but I like this guy.

3. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

Got to watch him play quite a bit. The guy has a great motor that doesnt stop. Motivated by Washburn we could be getting another KVB with less miles.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

BRING IN A CORNERBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOMEBODY ANYBODY!!!!! Titans were high on babin in 2004 draft that is fine................we need a freaking cb bad. I think we can draft a stud DE at 16 in this draft the south florida kid or dunlap but we need an NFL corner that can not only tackle but, COVER!!!!!!

5. jessestylex

Babin was originally taken with the 27th overall pick of the 2004 draft by the Texans. Coincidentally, the Titans held the 27th pick of that draft and traded it to the Texans.

lol

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Holy cow

[​IMG]

7. jessestylex

be nice to see this

[​IMG]

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Wasnt that the draft that we drafted Ben Troupe with the pick we got from the texans? I wonder if the titans have not drafted more TE than any other nfl team in the last ten year? Just wondering.

9. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

How so?

The Melon probably gets big hugs daily from his own team. Why would he need moar hugz?

In all reality I LOVE that look on Melon's face.

He's all "AHhhHHhHH I forgot to fall down early like a panty waist...." *crunch* "Ahrdhfhdfghasufgagg"

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Best case scenario: KVB 2.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar