Free Agency Update: Titans May Be Top Choice for Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by killacalititans, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That was the first thing that jumped into my head when I first saw this thread.

2. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Fowler is the LB from Dallas. ST-er looking to try for a starting gig...

IMHO, Harper is EXACTLY what we need. Professional, solid talent. Will be good to try on the other side of Pac OR Rey, depending on how it all shakes out (Sorry Gunny)...

The added bonus is that the SB Ring holds a LOT of cred in the locker room. Just like Chris Hope last season. Maybe the young CBs would listen to a guy like that...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's alright...I understand.

by the by, i wouldn't leave the house this morning. :chuck:

:grrhee:

4. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

:scared:

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We should go after Jason David as well. Steal both the Colts starting CBs.

6. their
    CBs werent that good tho...

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

No thankyou..
    I'd rather we not be another Baltimore Ravens.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

In the playoffs?

9. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: CB Nick Harper doesn't have any more visits scheduled after his meeting with the Titans yesterday. It could mean the Titans are his #1 destination though neither side has mentioned a contract offer. The Titans may be interested in DT Jeff Zgonina and DE Grant Wistrom though a visit to Tennesseee has not been reported for either. RB Chris Brown remains a possibility to resign but the Bills and Lions are said to be the front runners at this point. The Titans are believed to have made an offer to WR Donte Stallworth but he went onto Miami for another visit yesterday.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

exxxxxxxxxcelent

now we just need a safety to replace thompson and were set

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar