Free Agency 2018

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DoubleBlue, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I also wouldn't mind us adding Jordan Matthews or Terrell Pryor for a cheap, depth signing with some upside to compete with Taylor and Sharpe for the 3 spot.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

We gave up a pick for King. We were probably planning on bringing him back regardless of what happens to Jones

3. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

I wonder how cheap it would be to get Pryor. Had him in fantasy for a very short amount time. That being said , I think him and I had the same amount of fantasy points for a decent stretch.

4. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Really want a dominant DT/NT.

ILB also needs to be improved on.

I like the offense, need to add another WR though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

Agreed...Would anyone consider trading a 4th and matthews for OBJ?

• WTF?! WTF?! x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Tyrann Mathieu and Jeremy Maclin both released.

We don't need Mathieu now that we have Butler, but Maclin is an intriguing guy on a 1 or 2 year deal.

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

Does Maclin still have the same speed? I want to add a deep threat, even if they don't get many targets. Just don't know if he's still got it. Then again Teddy Ginn still keeps impressing every now and again.

8. trydes12

trydes12 Starter

Decker and Maclin seem to be at the same point in their careers. That being said, I'd rather have Maclin as a possesion receiver. Do the Titans hold onto Decker?

9. Young54

Young54 Starter

I don't care if Decker stays or goes. Either way, we don't need another possession receiver. We've got plenty. We need a speed guy.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Decker is not even a possession WR. Did you see how many passes he dropped or didn't gain possession of?

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar