freakin awesome monday night game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pacman 4 HoF, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

i think the dolphins will be my #2 team. ive always been a ronnie brown fan, but the wildcat, ... putting pat white in in the 4th quarter, ricky williams... amazing

plus what a pick with chad henne, didnt he go in like the 5h round?... he looks like he can toss the football around.

the titans should pretty much play like the dolphins to a lesser extent... we have no passing game(kinda like the dolphins except we are even worse), instead of running hook routes to the slowest WRs in the game, or dumping the ball of to the fattest TEs in the flats... we should be gettin a little creative with the weapons that we have... and we do have weapons.

oh well, go dolphins

2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yup, thats what watching our games should look like. i'd love to know what kind of team we'd be looking at right now if we could switch coaching staffs with some of these other teams that seem to know what the hell is going on in todays NFL.

3. pettso

pettso Starter

Fisherball does not allow creativity.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TexasTitan24

TexasTitan24 Camp Fodder

I like the Miami offense staff because they ADJUST TO THE PLAYERS THEY HAVE!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Even better cos I hate the Jets.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

only in the preseason while in punting situations

we're lucky he even uses the forward pass ...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. pettso

pettso Starter

Lmao, I remember the commentators in that game were like "that's typical Jeff Fisher" and I kinda sat there scratching my head.

8. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

That Wildcat really destroyed the Ravens last year in the playoffs. Another reason if you don't have an intelligent, talented pocket passer, don't expect to go far into the playoffs.

Having the ability to run is fine (Big Ben, McNabb, etc), but the QB must be a throw first if you want to win Super Bowls. However, if a ring isn't your goal as a fan and you just want to go watch some fun football, I completely understand that.

9. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Fair enough, maybe by the end of the season the Dolphins will be your #1 team.

10. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I liked the game, especially since I had them in my pool and won this $309 this week. Thank you Dolphins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar