Freak out: Eagles bench Kearse, starting Thomas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Three-time Pro Bowl defensive left end Jevon Kearse has been benched by the Philadelphia Eagles, and will be replaced by Juqua Thomas for Sunday's game against the winless Miami Dolphins, and probably for the balance of the season. ...more

[​IMG]

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Shoulda never left.

3. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

I hate when age and injuries diminish one of my favorite players. I know it's inevitable but it still doesn't make it any easier. Probably because it underscores my own mortality.

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Its a sad week.....

My favorite player ever gets benched and his career is probably over....
    Jevon Kearse gets benched..
    Ohio State lost
    Cavs blow
    Bonds is probably going to jail

Wow

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ginn got benched?

Interesting that Kearse gets benched by the guy that followed him from the titans.

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

No not Ginn omfg Ive killed my rep with all that bs. Ginn means nothing to me now. He was just a outstanding college player who I had a "football crush" on. He plays for a terrible team now so f it.

McNair is who I was talking about

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Beck to Ginn is going to be an exciting football combo here in the second half of the season.

I'm not sorry that Kearse got benched. Does anyone remember him saying his rookie season here that he would never extend his contract with the Titans? I remember hearing rumors and things about how he didnt like Nashville and blah blah.

Maybe it's just left over hatred from his gators days that has me talking bad.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Ouch.

Not only benched but beaten out by a lesser known former Titan. Who'd have thought he be finished at only 31.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, that is weird. Kearse for Juqua. Wonder if they'll make a move for Robaire this offseason?

10. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I bet he's not finished yet. They never used him right. He was hurt a lot. But with G. Williams or maybe with us, situationally he could be a good player. Maybe he can play LB for the Patriots...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar