Fowler Gets The Nod For MLB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont think that its very hard to be faster than sirmon was.

2. I would rather see Tulloch in there though. I think he is the better of the two.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Fowler looked better in preseason. Tulloch hasn't gotten there yet. It may just take him more time to develop. Good call, in my opinion.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

It was his job to lose the day he signed the FA contract in the off-season.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I didn't watch them very closely, but I thought Tulloch had a little lead in the times I did see them.

Either way, either should be an upgrade over Sirmon. Pete was slow from day one, and he may have been even slower after his ACL. And he turned out not to be a good block shedder.

I'll be surprised if we don't get better against the run by replacing Pete and Lamont.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i could see us switching them out depending on the team we play. fowler is the obvious choice this week against the run-oriented jags, but next week i would not be surprised to see tulloch in there more than fowler.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Fowler is a good choice for week 1.

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

definitely a good choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar