Four Titans Named as Alternates to Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

That was my favorite character on that show. Homey the Clown. Also liked Wanda cause that was hilarious. Too fuuny.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Also don't forget 'SuperDave' :))

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Thats exactly right and OLBs that play in 3-4 schemes, like Merriman, rush the QB more than the drop in coverage. Those guys are glorified DEs. Bulluck is more of a true LB.

However I would like to see Bulluck rush the QB more because he is very good at it when he does it.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I hope we go to the Super Bowl and Bulluck is Sb MVP. So we can stick it to the rest of the voters.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

C'mon, folks...you can't possibly be taking this seriously. The Pro Bowl is junk TV, and you know it.

The Merriman allowance is unconcionable and inexcusable. This further degrades the splendor of an already-silly sportsworld rendering of a Vegas beauty pageant.

BTW, Wikipedia wouldn't allow my corollary to Godwin's Law:

6. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

They show the Pro-Bowl on TV? I never knew, since I never watch the stupid game :ha:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bulluck got screwed...

Players who cheat(merriman) should not even be considered and the fact he missed several games disqualifies him in my opinion.

Even in a mediocre year bulluck is complete enough a player to always be considered one of the top 3-4 OLB. The fact he wasn't even considered 6th best is bullcrap!

It is unfair that bulluck who is asked to do evewrything, even cover(what's that?) gets screwed out of pro bowls by guys who are just glorified DEs.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Avvie...

The number of pro bowls a player makes in his career is a major factor in hall of fame voting. Voters who may not have seen the player that much vote 5 years after a player retires. The most easy reference is to see how many pro bowls he made.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Eeww...so the HOF is crap too? Next you'll be telling me that the NFL is a business....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar