Forza 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bobo, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

So the graphics are great, but they could have called this the next Gran Turismo game and I would have believed it and never known the differnce. I don't see much that separates it, and I was hoping it'd have some innovation . And there is one problem....the 360 needs the push sensitive buttons (or whatever they're called) like Sony has.

It's a lot of fun, and it;s free now with the purchase of a 360 Pro (along with marvel Alliance). Good deal for me, even if I don't end up liking Alliance.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, it looks like a Gran Tourismo. Not that it's a bad thing, but it's just as boring too. I liked Gran Tourismo when they had the story and all. It was just enough to make it fun. But the last 2 have been boring and a bit too realistic to enjoy. Forza is the same way. A bit too realistic, and on both, the cars seem very slow.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

The really fast cars feel fast. I love the realism, but I'm in to cars so this is my type of game.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you might like Project Gotham Racing better
    and if you don't get a kick out of Burnout, something's wrong

I never really got into driving cars at 30 MPH
    Gran Turismo,to me, bored me to tears

but you're right
    Forza was created to be competition for Gran Turismo
    and for the most part they matched it
    but they just don't have the 'fun' factor most are looking for

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and btw,.... the triggers are pressure sensitive
    pull them half way for medium gas
    pull them all the way to floor it
    at least that's how they should work

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Are you sure? I didn't know for sure, so I tried, and got nothing. I kinda figured MS would take a page from the Sony playbook and make the buttons pressure sensitive.

30 mph? Say huh? Have you played the game (either Forza or GT) long enough to get good cars? If you get the higher line cars, the feeling of speed is unreal on either game. Racing Nurinburg with something like a McLaren that you shift yourself is a balls to the wall experience (and ironically basically the exact same experience on GT or Forza). I've played pretty much every racing game, and that's fun.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i guess not ... i could never get into it past the 30mph sedans

8. Divine Titan

Divine Titan Camp Fodder

Forza was really boring imo, i sold it back to eb after 3 weeks....

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Patience people, patience. Play it until you get some real cars, then it's a totally different game. Same as GT was.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well, with a game like PGR or Burnout, you can jump into the "Supercars" rather quickly - patience not required

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar