Forum redirection

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Anyone being automatically directed to a clothing website when clicking on random threads?

A couple of times over the past few days from different PCs I've clicked a link and it takes me to some external clothing website (didn't get the address, I'll get it next time it happens).

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think u got a virus.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not from different PCs.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I haven't been redirected to another site, but I have gotten the same pop-up video ad a couple of times.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I haven't been redirected or seen any popups myself.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've not noticed anything either so, if you are redirected, please send me the url of where you are taken or, even better, grab the code of the ad on the site doing this if you can pin it down.

I have all those kinds of ads blocked along with take-over, auto-expanding, auto-audio and pop-ups/unders. When you see one of those, I usually have to track it down and notify the ad network.

Of course, I keep the Russian bride ads up just for Ewker. :brow:

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Bahahahahahahahahhahahahah

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

You never notice anything that is happening on this site :rolleyes:

Luckliy I haven't had that happen to me on here but a lot of other things have and it has been on different computers also.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I can't notice what's not happening to me.

Honestly, you are the only one who ever sends me PMs talking about Russian bride ads and other wacky things. If others have issues, I wish they'd do the same or start threads like this one.

It's hard to diagnose a problem when only one person seems to be having the issue.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

the last thing I sent to you was a PM about was the cross scripting. Even sent the screen shot :)

The russian brides have went away :irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar