Former Vandy LB Osemwegie signs with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanville, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Oh good...I see Ghostz hasn't seen this yet, at least not posted. I was going to post it, but it's already here.

I know this will make your day Ghostz.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

how do you get that pronounciation from the spelling of his last name?

I think Osemwegie has been mis-pronouncing his own name. :brow:

3. pronounce Favre...

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think the Favres mispronounce "Favre."

Osemwegie.
    Silly non-Africans. In Swahili, mw = ff. EVERYone knows that. Bwahahahahaha!

5. u know it dude, hes reppin MBA good man, im glad that he made it along with ingle martin, they both are like legends here, i heard about them all the time now i finally get to see how good they really are, im excited about this

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well sorry i musta skipped my Swahili class for Iambic pentameter

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

There are twelve LBs on the roster now: Bulluck, Thornton, Sirmon, Reynolds, Spencer, Amato, three draftees (Tulloch, Nande, Toone), two UDFAs (Allred, Osemwegie), and Newberry in NFLE. They've also been working Randall at LB, though he's still listed as a S. That's 13.

I expect them to keep six plus Amato as LS. You'd have to say Bulluck, Thornton and the three draft picks are the frontrunners. Maybe Reynolds, too, and Sirmon if he restructures. A very long shot for Osemwegie. I don't know what the competition would be with the Bears, but I'm surprised he selected the Titans instead of a team where he'd have a better chance.

8. i wouldnt say that dude, hes a friggen beast dont count him out, hes very very good look at the tapes, and he was always in the top 3 in the SEC for tackles and thats something because we (SEC) are known for our big defenses

9. I'd say that Moses has a pretty good chance to make the team.

10. YAY! lol it would be so cool to see a MBA guy in the pros for the titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar