Former Titans CB Logan Ryan insults Titans Fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

He can enjoy watching the Titans playing playoff football when the Giants season mercifully ends in two weeks...

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

He forgot to mention that fans in Tennessee are also salty as hell

As another poster pointed out, there are frequent posts on this board griping about opposing teams fans almost outnumbering Titans fans at home games, so he’s clearly not wrong.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I'm surprised Titans fans are this triggered over a former player saying what is obvious to anybody who actually goes to games.

Our stadium is usually full of empty seats (especially in the upper levels) and overrun with opposing fans. The current atmosphere is incomparable to the McNair/George days of the early 2000s no matter how many excuses you make.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

interesting change of policy on season ticket holders. They sold extra playoff tix at flat rates to season tix holders with the requisite that your sales option for all your remaining tix was locked. You could only "transfer" them.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Another great point I heard on 104.5 this AM, Nashville and Las Vegas both are cities that people like traveling too. So they come here to watch a game and vacation and do tourism thing. Which speaks highly of Nashville

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Title should probably read:
    "Former Titans CB Logan Ryan insults Titans Fan"

• Boring Boring x 2
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Very true, and if the hometown fans aren't buying tickets the FO should sell them to whoever...unless locals aren't getting a chance?

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

locals get zero preference... and Titan FO has before and IMO will again sell blocks knowingly to opposing fan bases

The fact they have blocks is a testament to how bad the Titan FO is...

Instead of pricing the tickets to the market they price the tickets to the NFL .... I recall complaining to my ticket rep about an almost 20% price increase once and they said something like 'equivalent ticket in baltimore costs 13% more than Titans" ... I was like I could NOT care less what they pay in murdermore!

bottom line Titan FO are lazy and hate Titan fans = FACT

• Informative Informative x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

Nashville is a destination city. Pretty obvious reason for opposing fans to make a trip. FO is going to sell tickets to anyone with a credit card. I can't blame them for that.

10. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Who cares what he thinks!!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar