Forget Mocks -- Look At Visits to See What The Draft Will Look Like (Happy to be wrong about the 1st

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

This is a scenario I've thought about too. If you want to force someones hand, have a solid roster already and really want to move back, why not try a move like this. Worse case you get stuck with a guy we can play in multiple spots, even if it pisses him off. But, i think if we made that move we'd get some calls.

2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

2016 first round....... Jack Conklin -- 30 visit
    2017 first round....... Corey Davis & Adoree Jackon -- both 30 visits.

other notables..... byard, taylor, jonnu just off the top of my head -- 30 visits.

Hubbard is the only one who isn't a mid 2nd round pick on back who made a 30 visit

3. Broken Arrow

you better come to terms with the fact it's an EXTREMELY likely scenario either way lol... probably over 70%

I've come to terms with that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN -- but until JR breaks his historical routine...... lol..

4. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Read my other posts on page 1, I was being sarcastic.

5. Broken Arrow

completely missed that lol my bad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hubbard is the worst 1st rd pick there will be

Sad day if we pick that scrub

• Boring Boring x 1
  7. Broken Arrow

100% wrong

8. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I wonder if JRob's meeting with Lamar is to try to help sell him to teams thinking about moving up. If Lamar is there at 25, JRob could be better able to convince a team that he's worth moving up to get since he's actually met with the guy.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

What if we traded back and got him in the 2nd? Would that make you feel better?

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

They also canceled a visit with Vander Esch saying he will be gone by the time they pick. It is not that unlikely he could slip to 25. So this also leads me to think JRob is set on trading down.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar