Forget about VY starting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You just said he's not the answer. That's what I find anti-VY. I think the question remains, and there is not conclusive evidence one way or the other. I can understand doubts. Saying without a doubt VY would make no difference, I can't agree with.

Is he solely to blame, no. Is he the main reason, no.

Is Collins play partially to blame for the team being 0-3, yes.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Best GoTitans.com advice you will ever get. Ignore jesse.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Dude, if you hang around here long enough, you'll quickly realize that jesse as a hole is a joke....so are the vast majority of his posts.

*and no, I didn't misspell 'hole' either. :ha:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

damn, I was about to go all out spelling police on you then.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

No lol, im saying that if kerry were to lose his job, it should happen against the jaguars. Don't you get it Like vince did.... gahh its like talking to a dam 4 yr old lol

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You obviously don't feel that VY can put us in a better place than KC can. That's clear as day, and that's fine that you've been fooled to think that. Half of the fans feel the same way. But the proof is in the pudding. This year, and only this year are we talking about Kerry Collins has played terrible. I blame Fisher for thinking KC is worth 30+ throws. He cant handle that. He was good last year only because no one cared to game plan for him, and he only had to make 14 or so plays. Last years numbers, 2007, 2006, back til 2001 numbers don't matter. Its now that counts, and as of now Kerry Collins is part of the problem. Vince hasn't made one mistake this season, and shouldn't be shunned by anyone for something that is in the past. You don't like Vince because he once threw more INT's than TD's. Well how many mistakes does it take from Collins to dislike him as our QB. I realize being all for whats better for our team is your intention, but you've been tricked. So has Fisher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar