Forbes Ranked Best NFL Fans…

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aday25, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The sold out streak is due to corporate sponsors buying up the seats. The fan PSL holders lose their butts on resale of seats. They truly love the franchise. My dad profits significantly off of his colts season tickets, and they have no PSL fees to gouge the buyers.

Outside of LP field on game days, there is hardly a fan base worth catering to. I'm sure there was in 2003. But I'm sure most of those guys jumped onto another bandwagon.

I bet most of us can count on one hand the "hardcore" titans fans you know (outside of meeting them in titans related things) I know one, and he became a fan because I am.

You have to earn your fanbase. Titans have not done enough to draw the bandwagoners. And bandwagoners become lifelong fans if you keep on winning.

Colts, Pats, broncos have gained thousands of dedicated fans due to one QB.

Steve McNair 10 years ago isn't enough to cut the mustard for us.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It's weird what happens when a fanbase is used to winning. We know nothing about that. The colts felt it when they sucked for that one season. Titans have been cruising at boring middle of the pack for a decade. People still show up, which is a good and bad thing. Mostly good, I suppose.

Finally, this year, it's time for a change. Not that it will be pretty, but they're breaking the norm. I am happy about that. Hope the post-Adams era is more eventful than the last 10 of the Adams.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well sometimes 50% of those seats are filled by opposing fans, so...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar