For Tri-cities (Bristol - JC - Kingsport, TN) Titans fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FormerMrs27, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Thank You Ma'am!, and congrats on the youngin'!! I have called several times to complain about the poor N.F.L. programming to have only gotten a recording or the eternal hold button.

Now if we could get all the announcers to SHUTUP about Peyton, we could watch some football in peace.
    I can't watch Roller Derby without "Peyton Manning,Peyton Manning,Peyton Manning,Peyton Manning, (breath),Peyton Manning,Peyton Manning..........."

My new hero is Jamie Dukes on N.F.L. network, I was watching after the cowboys beat them. The other announce started into the usual Peyton Manning spill, when he cut in and said" Excuse Me!!, Tony Romo, and the Cowboys just beat Peyton Manning and the Colts and all you want to talk about is Peyton Manning!?". The other guy looked like this:shocked: I was outta the chair cheering.

Again thanks for the contact info!

2. FormerMrs27

FormerMrs27 Guest

It's not really him. But why is it sooooo unbelievable that he would be on myspace? :rolleyes:

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, here, enough people watch to where they can't all go to games. All titans games are sold out, always. That means not everyone can go, and usually there's a big TV market. Maybe if we were jacksonville or houston we'd stop showing games to try and get people to go...

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

here's the email I sent him.

5. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

good job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar