For Those Trashing The OL....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by abc2330, Jan 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

That's why Woodyard seems to have gotten better and "faster" as he's aged. His 40 isn't getting any better, but his instincts and reactions are.

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Lmao... mike was the one who wrote the article about the O line being fine.... the same one you’ve defended and been destroyed because of.

Here is a simple question to answer: why did the Titans not re sign Spain (paid his replacement big money too) and cut Kline if the O line wasn’t the problem?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

<yawn...>

Didn't you just say in another thread that you think Cosell didn't watch film on Amani Hooker because he just said he was a sub-par athlete...which he isn't? Yet you want to quote him here?

ROFL!!!

Let me know when you can answer a simple question. I've asked you several times but you just don't seem to like facts!

I'll give you a hint...the facts won't change no matter how much you want them to. They are what they are.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Maybe you need to make a separate thread and throw in some tape or something?

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Exactly! And he's also more comfortable in the scheme...and has better players to help him get to where he needs to go!

6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Gut thinks this guy is a downgrade in terms of athleticism:

• Boring Boring x 1
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Oh ok sure buddy...I guess you're just a proven NFL scout smh. Downgrade? I think he was pretty rock solid in pass protection and run blocking for the rams. If Spain and Kline were such good athletes on the line then why would Titans let them go. Your take fails yet again.

8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Talk to Gut , not to me. He said that Safford wasn't as athletic as them

• Boring Boring x 1
  9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Regardless, you still think the line was good last season? I thought Ben Jones was not good at C. The rush up the middle was breaking down pretty quickly.

10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I thought that the pocket awareness of the QB was awful. Much bigger issue than the line . Protection issues have been overcome by many QBs. It is difficult for an offense to overcome horrific QB pocket presence

• Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar