For Those Trashing The OL....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by abc2330, Jan 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Of course, every team does. I was referring to the other aspects of Brady's game that you mentioned. I believe we designed an offense perfect for Mariota, we were just never able to see it. But I know it would not have looked a whole lot like NE's offense.

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Well since you love using his old scouting report maybe you should go back and read the strengths if you don’t think can execute short quick throws.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I’d have to go back and look,I’ll see what I can do.

4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Greg Robinson is a free agent and was a solid LT for the Browns last year after a bad start to his career. If we could grab him to put at RT, bump Conklin inside, play Kelly at the other guard spot, and sign or draft a good center we could have a scary line.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  5. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

Had to give you props for the classic Ice-T joint!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kelly is one of the worst Guards you'll see

He finally got RT down, cant move him around

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

At the end of the day the most obvious need is a guard or center. As far as Marcus the FO has made it too comfortable for him in terms of his position. There is no threat to him being a starter. That's why the conversation keeps coming up. He needs to pull the trigger and give guys a chance to make a play.Can't keep making excuses for him

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Mariota is about to get paid if we get the right receiver this offseason and the O-Line fixed

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Tricky

Tricky Starter

If that's the case, scratch everything I said about Robinson. Guard and Center are much more important bc we have 3 guys that are pretty good tackles.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its possible Kelly would be better in 2019, but when he was an Eagle he was one of the worst Guards playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar