For the Schwartz bashers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

They have been awful quiet haven't they?

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Hey fellas....look I'll be the first to say I am stoked about our defense and Schwartz deserves the credit. I'm happy they're playing as well as they are. I'm not hiding...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thing is, he's doing so well, I bet he gets a lot of attention for a head coaching job next season.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I think Schwartz has learned "on-the-job", which had some painful moments. He's not a "genius", he lucked into his position that he wasn't ready for, has learned some things without being fired like some other teams would have done, and it wouldn't disappoint me if he lands a HC positon somewhere else at season's end...

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I think it just goes to prove that it's fifty-fifty between personel and coaching. Yes, Schwartz defense looks very good. But it definitely looks better with guys like Griffin, Finnegan, Thorton, and Hope rather than Thompson, Hill, and Sirmon. Schwartz is doing a good job, but having better players is definitely making a difference.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If Schwartz does leave will it open the door for Washburn as DC?

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

It seems like Wash is content with where he's at. I wouldn't mind Mike Nolan if Schwartz moves on....

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Me, too. That's why I was a little p.o.'d when the 49ers fired Nolan and promoted Mike Singletary. I was hoping he could be our replacement for Schwartz next year.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Actually, they've always said that Dave McGinnis would probably take over if Schwartz were to leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar