For the first time in the Titans tenure in Tennessee...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't want to see 300 yard games from KFC. It means we are playing from behind.

2. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Yeah you know, it had nothing to do with Kerry overthrowing every long ball...:rolleyes:

3. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

:lol:

Good to see a realist in the group.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Kerry has been to a Super Bowl and two championships ... what are you talking about?

5. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I wanna see 500 yards passing with 200 yards rushing against the Steelers.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I wouldn't really consider Ringer to be much of a compliment to CJ...

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I agree for the most part but losing Haynesworth is going to hurt a lot. Jason Jones looks solid, but he drew double and triple teams and that opened up for our defense to do a lot more. Hopefully it works out.

Offense will go as far as however healthy our oline is.

8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

We have a heck of a schedule next year to start the season off with. If we can open the season up in full stride and make the post season again, I believe this team will have the "tools" to stretch the field a little more and not be as one sided on offense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea... even if Jones turns out to be a major player, we'll see a significant drop off. Our aging linebacking corps might not look so hot with an extra blocker coming at em. We'll see.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar