For the Denver fans lurking our threads.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

Tebow sucks. He's loved for all the wrong reasons. It's like all the puddin' lovers in the world are pulling for him 'cause he loves puddin'. Still doesn't make him a footballer. Just a puddin' licker.

If he stays in Denver, do we rename the Broncos the Denver Puddin' Lickers™?

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

You must not be reading the same message board I am... I'm pretty sure about 80% of the users who have registered since February will find themselves on the edge of a cliff with negotiators telling them not to do it.

3. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

I think the Bronco fans have been fine. If they want to go wacko on their own boards then so be it. 49er fans are pretty quiet with one dullard exception.

Predators @ Kings tonight and we owe them a home loss.

Happy Saint Paddy's Day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar