Football Outsiders Cornerback Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SephirothSK, Dec 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SephirothSK

SephirothSK Camp Fodder

Cornerback Rankings

Pac and Cortland in it for good reasons, Hill in for a bad reason. Rolle also isn't looking very good.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder how zone vs man factors in to those stats.

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Amazing.. Finally a stat that shows how special Pac is in coverage, and also points out how bad (Rey Hll) is too. I've been looking for something like this all year. Nice find!

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Also, this further cements my idea that Schwartz must be fired at the end of the season.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think this is a real indication.

A lot of variables need to be accounted for

6. giddyupzil

giddyupzil Camp Fodder

PacMan and Finnegan are superstars in the making. We might have a good upandcoming defense on our hands.

7. Nine

Nine Starter

TV announcers and media analysts are quickly jumping on the Pacman bandwagon, and have basically the same attitude that most Titans fans share.....he's had his share of problems off the field, but Pacman is quickly becoming one of the truly elite playmakers in the league, and his triple-threat potential makes it impossible for opponents to gameplan around him.

As big as he's been for the Titans thus far, I expect he'll take on an even bigger role next year. The guy is so talented, it's frightening.

8. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Of what?

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

like never playing the ball
    never looking back for the ball
    etc....

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Cold :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar