Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Draft - Big Board

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by EmDiggy, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bridgewater at 1, Mosley at 22, Barr at 26, interesting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

How do you see them?

4. JCBRAVE

I have Bridgewater as my 2nd favorite player overall at 2 behind Bortles.

The other guys I mentioned I also have down the list a bit. Reason its interesting to me is because most people on this forum are really high on Barr and Mosley. Im glad an outside perspective has them ranked lower, Im not sold on them as top 10 picks at all.

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I'm not a Bridgewater fan at all, I wouldn't touch him in the first two rounds. I know I'm a minority on that though. I'll agree that C.J. Mosley is too much of a reach at 11, and I see why Barr is a bit risky, but I'd still take Barr at 11. I'd take Barr anywhere after the 6th or 7th pick if I need a pass rusher.

6. JCBRAVE

What about Bridgewater turns you away from him? Please dont say his pro day.

7. JCBRAVE

But we dont need a pass rusher, we just added Phillips, who is exclusively a pass rusher.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I see both sides here. I am in agreement with JC and EMDIGGY in that, I don't think Barr is that great. He has huge athletic upside, but that doesn't mean he is a top 15 pick. He in not polished and a project, which we don't need. Bridgewaters pro day doesn't bother me to be honest, I just don't like his ceiling and overall style, but if we draft him, I will rally behind him like a true Titan fan. I personally like Mack better on the defensive side and agree we need a pass rusher, but even though Mosley is a reach, he would help the team immensly and he has good experience and WAY better than what we have currently at MLB.

9. RockyTop Fox

Phillips may have one good year rushing left in him, two at the BEST. Barr would easily be one of the BPA on the board at 11. The only position I'd consider over Barr is if Manziel or Bortles falls. We don't need a CB, and I don't want to see another top 11 pick on an O-linemen either.

10. RockyTop Fox

He rarely played good competition in the Big East. He can't speak clearly like an educated adult, so do you really want him talking to the media as the face of the franchise? His pro day turned me away, but not because of his play. His BS excuses for his poor play makes me question his leadership ability, and his ability to take constructive criticism to improve his play. And some of it just may be a hunch that this guy won't turn out to be anything special.

But his numbers were impressive, and he can throw. I can see why people like him, but I wouldn't go for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar