FlightAware is tracking Bud's plane

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Keeferdog, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I just don't buy the Miami thing.
    Peyton seems comfortable in the East Ridge. He's been in NC alot recently. supposedly , he and Cutcliffe are at a baseball game in Raleigh, and they're set to work out at Duke again in next few days.
    He's comfortable from there to Memphis. South Beach is totally different vibe.
    it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

I think Britt and Cook are better options at this stage.

2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

John Clayton just said on ESPN, Manning still meeting with Titans tonight. Also added, Peyton's wife would love for him to go to TN, and his dad would love for him to go to TN.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm not buying it. Dan Graham of the Colts is reporting Manning has signed with the BRONCOS? Doesn't fit.

Broncos beatwriter vic lombardi hasn't even heard anything...

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Oh Crap, Archie is involved per Clayton. Oyyy

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

so what of the vanishing plane?

Bud Adams is in the twlight zone..

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

If it is indeed true that Peyton's wife & Archie would love for him to go TN, that may be a BIG factor.

7. KyTitansFan

@glennonsports

ESPN's Bill Polian calls Peyton competition dead heat between #Titans and Denver.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Heating up!

9. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

this thread needs to be merged with the peyton to visit TN thread .... same posts going on haha

10. KyTitansFan

@terrymc13

Bud's plane bound for NC. ESPN says Peyton likely to resume throwing at Duke. Seems to line up that that is where #Titans may meet with him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar