Flacco vs foles 2019

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 23, 2018.

?
  1. Foles

25 vote(s)
    78.1%
  2. Flacco

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’m saying he has a chance to be signed. The only thing I would say makes him a slam dunk Titan is that he hasn’t played for NE.

On the real though, of any QBs around the league to even bother bringing up, why Hill in NO? He is set up and proven nothing anymore than just about every other QB (backup/3rd string, whatever) in the league.

As far as college success goes, I think we’ve seen enough to know that on its own doesn’t mean anything. We had one of the greatest college QBs ever. Even then it was easy to see the NFL was not going to work out for him (VY).

2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Has that strategy actually ever worked for anyone? Jacksonville sucks again and finally see what everyone else does in their QB, which means that we are in real danger of having the worst QB in the division soon if they hit in the draft. We are essentially playing not to lose if we keep Mariota around despite his injuries and abysmal production.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

That's because Jacksonville are a bunch of retards thinking bortles was even decent enough to even attempt to build around.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lol

“Noones gonna fire a coach who took us from 2 to 9 wins!”

Luckily our teams FO looks past wins- losses and actually objectively evaluates

5. 520

And most teams will say the same about us if we stick with Mary and he fails

“Why’d they try and build around that guy who can’t throw more than ten tds a year???”

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

It's too bad you don't!

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

LOL...he threw 26 in 2016. Now you're even getting the numbers wrong!

:clap:

8. 520

1/3 years he was average

Hooray

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Draft Will Grier.

He is by no means a perfect QB, in fact Todd McShay said he won't even be a 1st rounder. However, if we can get him in the 2nd round - which is another reason to draft him, we won't have to spend our 1st round pick on him (as it stands now). The front office can play it like they are just picking him to learn from MM8 and be his backup. But I think he would beat him out.

My wife is from WV and a fan and I have seen most of their games this year. He threw some passes where he couldn't have handed it to his WRs any better. The downside is he is very careless with the ball. He had 4 redzone INTs in one game. I would take that over Mariota all day because of what else he gives you - he would undoubtedly have more than 11 TDs going into the last game of the season.

It would also be nice to have a QB with a little bit of an edge to him. I'm so sick of Mariota's nice guy persona. Bland as hell, never says anything worth substance in interviews, and never gives us any national exposure because he's so freaking boring. I want a gamer that will talk smack when he has to, that will say more than "We're preparing hard this week." But most of all I just want someone dependable and Mariota has proven over 4 years that he aint that!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Look, it’s pretty simple. Give Mary his 5th year. Over the off season, upgrade the OL and DL/edge and add a quality WR. If Mary somehow miraculously looks like a franchise QB next season, you give him a new contract. If he plays the same, let him walk and sell the draft for Tua.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar