Fitzpatrick will beat Locker in camp with no problem.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Will it be? I mean, if Jakes the man, you will only see fitz playing with the clipboard.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

See, this is what i mean when I say Jake gets a bumb wrap. His first year, lockout. Second year, absolute CRAP Ol, hell the whole team was crap. This year I expect you will see a much improved Jake.

3. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Fitz isnt that great but Locker isnt what we thought he would be, many titans fans are blind to the fact that Locker still cant pass accurately, makes bad decisions and cant protect himself. the OC has to draw up special plays just to get a WR open enough for Locker to have a shot. going into his 3rd season and hasnt proven anything other than he can hurt his shoulder.

The kid has 16 more games as a Titan to prove he can win. anything less than a above average season could spell the end of the Locker project. If he had been drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round, i wouldn't be so judgmental , but a 1st round pick 8th overall QB! should be producing!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Jake's most reliable WR was Nate, our line was damaged goods with 4 scrubs (I mean subs) had to start near the game of the year bc of injury, he was hurt in week two, and he had an OC change mid year. Add that with a east to west running RB, and you have to give him a pass last year.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Those are the only three reasonable sentences you've posted in this thread. Everything else is just a rehash of trolling from the past week.

6. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Jake's most reliable WR was Nate? the same guy the Titans had on the trade block or still do?

if Locker only has 1 good WR, then why would the Titan be trying to rid him? Something doesn't make sense here. what would all the Mock drafts for next Month not have a WR at pick 10?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Because there isn't a WR worth taking at ten.

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

I hope Locker is a beast. But he hasn't shown anything to make me think he is one. Fitzmagic could very likely command the offense better in the preseason and make second string loook gooooooood

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

#8 overall pick QB's should make things happen regardless of the crap team surrounding them. There is WAY too much rationalizing Locker's poor production thus far. IF it were due to 1) the OL 2) poor WR's 3) poor coaching/OC 4) poor run support 5) poor D etc we should at least see some glimpses of greatness squeaking through. I can only recall the one play where he ran around the end for a TD. Short of that, everything else was completely forgettable when the ball was in his hands. He hasn't done anything but play like his main criticisms were prior to our drafting him.

Let's be real. Locker hasn't shown much if anything. And at #8 overall, that is a pretty bad sign that he wasn't worth the pick. The reason he has been named starter is because Munchak hitched his wagon to him with the pick. Locker is a likable guy- he may be plenty tough and work hard. But folks say the same about me and that doesn't mean I'd be a good franchise QB. Those qualities simply aren't enough.

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Jaguars home game, last game of the year. Frozen rope to Hawkins approximately 40 yds. Couldn't have handed the ball to him any better. The pass that Nate dropped in that game was as impressive. But for every one of those, there's at least an equal amount of bad plays. He's not at all been consistent enough. But there are at least glimpses, however few and far between they may be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar