Fisher's response to CJ's new nickname

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

fish knows how to handle this...i am sure once training camp rolls around CJ will be put in his place. its easy to talk when there is no contact going on...once KVB or keith gets his hands on him...he will change his tune...just you watch

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

False! They started using it before the Carolina RBs.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

thats what I thought too, but I read an article stating that the Panther Duo has been using it for a short time prior .... who knows?

4. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Ding Ding. You are correct sir!

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I haven't looked into this since they made that stupid video, but White and Johnson introduced themselves as Smash and Dash after the KC game. Stewart and Williams didn't start using it until the second half of the season. If anyone can find anything referring to their use of that nickname before Oct. 19th, please, post a link.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I dont take this seriously, but I like listening to Rome, I think hes pretty funny at times

7. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Classic Rome interview...:ha:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9HNgqQVHI_8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9HNgqQVHI_8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Fisher better hope CJ can win him a SB before he retires.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar