Fisher's response to CJ's new nickname

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Basically what that article told me was the only people taking this stuff seriously is a few posters here and media talking heads like Rome.

Oh the NFL offseason, where even the tiniest bits of bull-s**t can cause a stir.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

well played Jeff.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

Is CJ getting a big head?

Me thinks he should check out the playoff game in which the Ravens proved that he is not invincible...

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wish we did play the Steelers in a playoff game.

6. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

Fixed.

Nice catch.

But anyway, why is he going all primadonna on us?

Smash and Dash was cool...

7. Deuce Wayne

Not sure. He's starting to strike me as the type that can't handle success though without thinking he's god.

That's cool. RB's have short careers. He better be as good as he claims to be. As soon as our O-Line stops opening 5 ft holes for him to walk through, we'll see how good he really is- and let him walk if he's not as good as he advertises himself.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Call them 'dumb and dumber' lol, Fisher is the man. I'm just wondering will LenDale some out and say now he's taking his starting job back?

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I like it that Fish brings his players back down to earth. If CJ can't live up to his new nickname, I think theres a Ringer ready to step in and take care of business.

10. Deuce Wayne

He and Lendale are talking smack over facebook now lol. 'Christopher' (as lendale calls him) keeps calling Lendale 'Anthony'.
    Apparently they go way back...since middle school or something. But it's hard to tell how serious they are. Sounds like friendly picking, but then there might be something there also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar