"Fisher's Future" News Update Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I've got a bad feeling about this I'm getting the impression Fisher is staying.

2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I dont know if this is a joke, but if not what a bum, I do hope he gets booted. Dont want to sleep in a hotel, SUCKA YOUR JOB IS ON THE LINE!

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

blah, wont nothing happen for a couple months. they clearly arent done with Fisher or he would have been cut today. to much history and friendship involved. I think they give Fisher 1 more year to prove if he is worth a extension or worth moving on.

I do think Fisher will ask for complete QB control and VY will be traded.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

6. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

OMG! You want Vince to be cut?!? Color me shocked. :ha:

I'm pretty sure C-C was being funny.

7. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

LOL STFU I hadn't refreshed the page :ha:

The next time you're gonna tell a joke, warn me so I can leave the room...

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Naw it was in reference to the time VY got ganked as starter of a pre-season game because he didn't feel like he should have to sleep at the hotel with the team and went home to sleep instead..

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Mee too, it's almost like, the longer this takes... The better things look for him. I was hoping to hear about lunch time that Fish got the boot but now that its dark outside and we already know the fate of several other coaches... I'm starting to think that this favors him staying. It's like, if he was gonna be fired, we would have already found out by now.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar