Fisherball, Chow, etc.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan1216, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

After 13 full years as head coach of the Titans Fisher had

8 years with 8 or less wins
    5 Playoff seasons
    0 Superbowl wins

Do we give Fisher 13 more seasons ?

2. ToY

ToY Guest

3. ToY

ToY Guest

Norm Chow

:grrr: Jeez...could you be any more conservative in your play calling?

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He knows the best plays to call in order to keep the ball in good position for a FG.
    I blame Fisher...

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I dont think its Chow. I think its fisher. 4 different OC's and still the conservative offense..... Fisher is the common denominator in this equation

6. Chem

Chem Camp Fodder

Chow's play calling hasn't fooled a single team all year. He needs to go back to the college game, and Fisher needs a new OC. I hear Cam Cameron is available.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

No, the Titans need a new HC.
    I'm tired of Fisherball...

8. teegee

teegee Guest

Yeah Fisher is the one who is way too conservative. On top of that, I don't thnk either Fisher or Chow trust Vince Young to make the right decision or to complete enough big throws if they opened up the passing game. Leading up to this game, I saw several namtional edia guys say the Titans offense was more wide open with Collins in there than it was with Young. Me thinks that's not a coincidence. Until they trust Young to make plays with his arm, we'll probably see many more offensive game plans like today.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

1 - Schwartz and Chow
    2 - The roster has a good starting D, and 2 or 3 playmakers on offense, huge huge huge gap in a true Superbowl team

10. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Pee Wee Herman could be the OC under Fisher and we would have the same result....Nashville is an Offensive Coordinator's graveyard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar