Fisher wears Peyton's jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TM, Oct 20, 2009.

?
  1. Yes. And he should be fired for doing it.

22.2%
  2. Yes. It was bad timing and in poor taste but he should not be fired for it.

35.0%
  3. No. It was just self-depreciating humor at a charity event.

42.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

[​IMG]

2. World Peace

Like sitting on a message board for two days telling people you have better priorities in life?

3. Jaguarsforsale

Jaguarsforsale Camp Fodder

Well said.

4. Jaguarsforsale

Jaguarsforsale Camp Fodder

It's okay...we know that you don't get it. This isn't a priority in life...for those of us that have them....which you don't. I do however and this is merely a form of entertainment and amusement. I am able to carry out a full days work without ever missing a beat...all while swatting away at you. You're an easy win. You provide no challenge whatsoever.

5. World Peace

I'm sure this kid will be banned from the board.. It must be fall break for schools, he probably has nothing better to do than sit around and play world of warcraft and troll titans message boards.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Lighten up, people!! :rolleyes:

He did it at a charity event. And, he did it for someone who he respects as a former colleague and as an individual.

Don't take life so seriously, folks. :rolleyes:

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

*fingers crossed*

8. World Peace

If doing something under the guise of charity suddenly makes what he did right, then I have a buncha people I wanna I wanna rag on... (for charity) and a bunch people who I wanna tell off (for charity), a few that I want to beat the crap out of (for charity) and plenty of coworkers that need to be thrown under the bus (for charity, of course). Just because its for charity doesn't make it right.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

What do you consider right and wrong in the world of sports?

He did nothing to injure a player or person. All he did was anger a few people.

Is that "wrong?"

I don't think so.

If every coach who angered a few fans was fired every team would go through sixteen Head Coaches a season.

Hopefully, Bud Adams is thinking a little more rationally than most on these boards. :rolleyes:

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Fisher wore a Colts jersey and implied Titans are a bunch of losers...YIPPIEE, O MAN THAT MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD. I AM THRILLED FISH COULD EMBARRASS ALL TITANS IN THE NAME OF CHARITY. THAT WAS SO COOL. IT'S WONDERFUL HOW HE IS MAKING OUR TEAM THE LAUGHING STOCK FOR THE NATIONAL MEDIA...:banana:

:rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar