Fisher wears Peyton's jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TM, Oct 20, 2009.

?
  1. Yes. And he should be fired for doing it.

22.2%
  2. Yes. It was bad timing and in poor taste but he should not be fired for it.

35.0%
  3. No. It was just self-depreciating humor at a charity event.

42.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaguarsforsale

Jaguarsforsale Camp Fodder

Apparently Keith isn't aware that he (statistically speaking) hasn't been a winner since at least 2006. He's hasn't been nearly as good since then.

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Kevin Mawae also said it was funny and Bo Scaife said he thinks no one is worried about it except "you guys". I think Bulluck was talking about because he was asked. His quotes dont come across as overly angry to me, but it is hard to get the tone of a person through a quote.

3. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I thought it was done in good spirit.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Look at it this way.

I spend $2000 a year on Titans tickets,merchandise,concessions,etc.

The team I support is 0-6 and just lost the most embarrassing loss in franchise history.

The coach of my team is wearing a rival jersey and joking about our season, all of 2 days after that terrible loss.

Does not sit right with me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Dodge the questions and fire off insults against people you don't know.. That's the troll's creed.

6. Jaguarsforsale

Jaguarsforsale Camp Fodder

Well, it was only a joke...so get over it.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That's perfectly logical. Trolls will be trolls and keep rubbing stuff in as long as people keep giving them ammo.

I'm not really angry about it, but it was ill-conceived at best, and just saying "Titans suck" on our posts about being 0-6 or losing 59-0 would be saying nothing we didn't know.
    Too easy. They're finding more creative means to be turds. He's the kind of person that will talk crap to me when I go see the Titans v. Colts in Indy later this year.. when I know we're going to lose going in. The only solace in that game is knowing that we're driving down Colts ticket prices for one game.

8. World Peace

How much money have you spent on Titans stuff in the last eleven years? My family has dropped tens of thousands of dollars on this franchise since the late 90s. Forgive me for taking tens of thousands of dollars worth of support so non-chalantly. I guess all NFL fans should just gain a new perspective, stop going to games, stop watching, and stop taking the game so seriously since it doesn't really matter in the big picture, right?

9. World Peace

If cloth is cloth, the why don't you wear a racist tshirt in harlem? I'm sure everyone in harlem will understand that its just a cloth.

10. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Completely irrelevant to anything. You spending money on the Titans does not mean Jeff Fisher has to act in a certain manner to please you. You by all means have the right to criticize him, but other than critizing his coaching, personel moves, things of that nature, then I really dont see the point.

And I never said you should stop doing anything. Sports are entertainment, nothing more, nothing less. If going to games entertains you, then why would I suggest you should quit going to games? I just think you trying to compare a Colts jersey to a racist t shirt, or to money, is ludicrous to say the least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar