Fisher wears Peyton's jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TM, Oct 20, 2009.

?
  1. Yes. And he should be fired for doing it.

22.2%
  2. Yes. It was bad timing and in poor taste but he should not be fired for it.

35.0%
  3. No. It was just self-depreciating humor at a charity event.

42.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

arrogant.... he thinks he's untouchable imo.

i understand its for a charity and for a good cause, but there's other means of joking or playin around. after this seasons start, the last game we played, and the comments by bud adams... this is just STUPID.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

At least he admitted that he's a loser now...

3. titans-fan

titans-fan Camp Fodder

Stupid is as stupid does

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

What would have really been classy? If he showed up with a #9 two toned blue jersey and said "I just wanted to feel like a winner."

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

"No Jeff, for the last time. I won't bend over in front of you for the camera."

6. jdog

jdog I like beer!

If it gets a win I don't care if he wears a thong. Not that I want to see that.

7. Jaguarsforsale

Jaguarsforsale Camp Fodder

This is just silly.

1. It's only a freakin' jersey
    2. It was only a joke
    3. It was part of a charity event
    4. Once again...it's only a freakin' jersey

If this bothers you even one little bit...you need to reevaluate your priorities in life.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

How many people think that the people at the Charity event gave more money because Fisher wore a Colts Jersey? You can use this "Charity" excuse all you want but its incredibly disrespectful and in best case scenario, you will lose what little support you have left. Just an incredibly stupid move on his part. Fisher is putting himself in a no-win situation just like he's put the team in a no-win situation.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Get off your high horse. No one that objects to it is saying it's their biggest priority in life. The NFL is just entertainment, a hobby, a way to pass time.
    We realize that, but that doesn't mean we can't comment that Fisher is a horses :grrr::grrr::grrr: for wearing a Peyton jersey.

Maybe if your coach wears a David Gerrard jersey in public you'll understand...:rolleyes:

10. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

I can't believe no one called you out on this. This is the stupidest, most asinine, disrespectful thing I have read on this website in a long time. Do us all a favor and keep your "insights" to yourself.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar