Fisher Trolls the Redskins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is what we need to do with our top pick this year, soo many holes and too few of picks.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I dig it....lol, RG3 wasn't it worth all of that pre-injury, that was a ridiculous trade.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think it Is tacky. They won the trade.. need to rub it in? sore winners?

Rams are still going nowhere.

Fisher is an underperformer, and still loves talking crap. Come back when you have a championship ring, Jeff. Until then, you've just got a long career of mediocrity to brag about. Fisher hasn't had a thing to brag about in 11 years now.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

like the Titans without Fisher are going anywhere. Personally I liked it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

he should try winning the division first

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Titans with or without Fisher are going nowhere for sure.. they truly suck.

But Fisher acts too petty to have the reputation that was bestowed on him.

It's like he, and his team, have to act a fool to make up the fact that he is in way over his head in today's NFL.

I was firmly on his side in the fight that ended up in his dismissal.. but now I see that there were no good guys,

just one 20-something crybaby, and one 40-50 something year old petulant child.

When he gets to the playoffs, he can start strutting around like he's won something. He hasn't earned it in StL. He's sitting on his laurels from a long time ago. It has an expiration date, for sure, and his was up by 2010 or so.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

He reached his ceiling in 1999, he will never be above average again.

I'd rather going through this nonsense and just laugh at how pathetic the team is than keep watching 7-9 and 8-8 that does nothing but keeps things going in a circle of futility.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

That's sure showed that terrible team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar