Fisher to the Lambs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Oh, I gotta get a piece of this....

As I was watching the championship games this weekend, something jumped out at me and clubbed me over the head... especially while watching SanFran:
    I saw a bunch of players playing with serious passion who weren't afraid to take risks... they looked to me like they believed that the coach believed in them. I thought back over all I've seen of the Titans and I can't think of a time where I ever thought that Fisher really believed in his players.... and that includes Mc9 and George. I thought back to all those press conferences where Fisher mumbled defensively when the team lost and then acted surprised when they won. And as much as we all love to hate the ravens, Mc9, Mason and Rolle were damn glad to be there and out of Nashville.
    I don't know near as much about football as plenty others here on this board do, but even before the Mc9/Volek transition stage, it looked to me like Fisher had already started to reach his incompetence point. George appeared to have given up; running up the middle over and over ad nauseum, he just stopped trying to push through. Ball control and clock control wasn't trying to win; it was trying to not lose. What player is motivated by that?

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

At this point, Kravitz has about as much credibility on this as you do.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Glad you posted this, just another reason Fisher is no good.

Playing for Fisher is like playing for a grocery store manager. He'll be sure the shelves are stocked, but when the freezer breaks, he's under water. (I don't know where that metaphor can from but it sounds about right LOL)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar