Fisher to The Hags?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Fisher will be in San Diego or New York next year imo.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

True. Yeah I could see that. Would the other team have to give consent to switch dvisions or can the NFL just move teams wherever they please?

Colts Rams and Texans? 6 Freebies every year :)

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Jeff Fisher pictured leaving dbc's house.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I know Jerry Jones is crazy but I don't think he's crazy enough to fire a head coach after one year then hire Jeff Fisher. I'd love it if he was wrong though.

In my opinion he ends up in San Diego, which of course in Spanish means....

5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Garrett got the job when Wade Phillips was fired though, it's not like Jerry hired him under typical circumstances and after last week I don't think there are many Dallas fans who would fault Jerry for firing him. Garrett is super lame.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Garrett is 12-8 so far as the Dallas coach. 5-3 last year and 7-5 this year. I wouldn't call that terrible but Jones may feel that it is not good enough with the players they have. That is also a reason why Fisher might not want to go there. San Diego would seem ideal.

Would be interesting to see how Fisher does with a whole new coaching staff.

For those who want to see us play a Fisher coached team take heed we have had problems with good running games.

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

The league/owners would have to approve the switch. Last time it happened was in 2002 when Houston joined the AFC, Seattle left the AFC West and went to the NFC West. Same year that the 8 divisions were formed.

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Wherever jeff goes donnie nickey will follow

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Actually, I had not thought of this, but I can see this happening. I could also see him trying to land a combo GM/HC role, similar to what Holmgren did with the Seahawks.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

God bless those SD fans if that happens.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar