Fisher to Remain with Titans at Least for '07

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans plan on exercising the option for Coach Jeff Fisher for the 2007 season and will continue discussions with him on a long-term deal at season's end. By exercising the option, the Titans keep Fisher under contract and buy time to negotiate a long-term deal. The Titans have until Sunday to officially exercise the option. Fisher has a record of 110-96 and has more wins than any other coach in the history of the franchise. Last year he became the 34th NFL coach (10th active) to reach 100 wins and is one of 17 coaches to do so with just one team.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'm ok with it. He only lost his head for about 3 weeks. It happens to everyone. But he had the courage to start Vince in face of his own ego, so ergo, I'll let it pass. We are back on track. The losing was not his fault, but he was losing the team and fans during the collins fiasco, and that I blame him for, but we are all good now. And possible coach of the year.

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Part of any new contract must be him publicly disrespecting Collins.

4. dennykidd

dennykidd Guest

Thank God

the best this franchise has ever had and probably ever will have.(still luv bum though).

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

This is good, but I was like, "Chow I understand, but does Schwartz have to get another year, too?"

6. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Maybe someone should talk ronnie lott into coaching our D, that experiment cant be worse than schwartzy

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

8. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

schwartz need a new ball cap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar