Fisher Says Titans Need Help at CB, DE and WR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

:hmm: lamont? he cant be serious, this also means i can trash my sig! haha

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

In a nutshell, he said Thompson is staying, they will try to get Benett back, go for a WR//CB in the draft, and that someone like Adailus Thomas isnt at the top of their FA aquisition list, but someone like Stallworth might be

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Im fine with going into the season with those 3. I hate LT but I think that Fuller and Lowry need a chance.... They just havent had much of an opportunity to shine.... Fuller showed plenty of promise his rookie year... and Lowry has played well. I believe Lowry was the one that CRUSHED Marvin Harrison in the Colts game and caused and interception

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah, the coaches were extremely high on Fuller his rookie year before he got injured. I think he can still be a good player.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

but just knowing that thompson is still on the roster scares me. it's just that little chance that lowery and fuller might get hurt and he is our last resort.

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

As bad as Lamont is, please don't try to say he's worse than any other team's third free safety, can you name one team whose defense wouldn't fall apart if they had to play their third string free safety?

8. Fry

most of that was tongue in cheek, but there is some truth to it. he cant tackle to save his life, and if he isnt starting he would be on special teams, where all he would be doing is trying to tackle the ball carrier.

i guess if worst comes to worst, he can push the guy out of bounds at the five.

not to mention he is getting paid way too much to cover kicks, hence my opinion that he should be cut.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yes but it was the last of the 3 positions needed. he realizes CB and DE comes first.

10. Fry

just emphazising it to people who thought WR was of no need at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar