Fisher Says Texans Game No Different for Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1TitansFan

#1TitansFan Camp Fodder

Not taking Vince Young wasn't Houston's mistake. Not taking Reggie Bush was.

2. I won't blame Carr too much for that 2-14 season, the O-Line was awful protecting the pass, and still is...

3. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i ain't no fool fish! I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW ME VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCE, AND I KNOW THAT THIS GAME IS DIFFERENT! me lads, this whole team is gonna be so fired up, and play with intensity that you have not seen in years AND WIN, VINCE WILL HAVE HIS BEST GAME YET SUNDAY, AND WE WILL WIN, BANK ON IT! he has a chip on his shoulder, and you know what happens to his opponents when he has a chip on his shoulder!

4. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

I hope Vince kicks their ***, perhaps slightly more than I generally hope he kicks ***. I wanted to like the Texans, and even before his UT days, Vince was a legend in Houston. He led Houstin f'n Madison to the state semis, and they only lost because they couldnt play any defense at all (without Vince, they couldnt play offense, either). Houston had a chance to bring a face to a faceless franchise. David Carr? Please. They had a chance to truly establish themselves in the Houston community, especially the inner city. All of this in addition to endearing themselves to Longhorn fans state-wide. They blew it, and lost a lot of fans in the bargain (such as myself).

So screw the Texans. I hope Vince puts 50 on em. Go Titans!

5. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

I agree. Before, I was indifferent to the Texans. If they had taken Vince, I would have become a HUGE Texans fan. As it is, I despise the Texans and hope the Titans own them for the next decade and beyond.

My teams are Cowboys and Titans. Cowboys because I was raised that way, Titans because they used to be the Oilers and now they have Vince.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar