Fisher on Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think as soon as he's set at CB, he'll be taken of PR/KR, he'll be too valuable. He might do some this year, but I'd bet by next year he's off it.

2. danny

danny Guest

No one has ever disputed Pacman's talent and potential, it's always been his focus and decision making on and off the field. I hope he's starting to come around on that. Time will tell...

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

some might argue he's to valuable at KR/PR too. i mean, he was top ten in the league in both.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Until we find a viable replacement Pac will return punts. He is too good to not use in that capacity.

5. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

I agree, and think we should keep using Pac for punt returns. On kickoff returns however, I think we should leave that up to Roby or someone else. Don't wanna overwork Pac.

6. I agree with you, Pac should be left to PR, he's great in that position, he's also good at KR but we might leave that to someone else

I'm one of the people who want Pac Man to just do his stuff on the field and leave him alone

7. metal957

metal957 Starter

Yeah we fixed that miss hap inthe offseason. We got rid of Tank.

8. Oh man, thats bringing painful memories back of when Pacman had his TD taken away cause of Tank

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The worst part of that was the McNair fumble into the EZ. That was sick.
    I've got a post on that one.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

honestly, he was a better KR man than he was a PR man. i'm all for him doing both this year. with that said, i wouldnt mind seeing finnegan out there from time to time on punts to see what he can do.

but if i had to pick for pac to do either kicks or punts, it would be kicks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar