Fisher justice......................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

He never hit his wife. He pushed her down (whatever that means). It must have been tame because she didn't press charges. While it's not a pretty scenario, it does involve a divorce, and those things can get ugly fast.

I think you are not looking at the big picture. Not only did Pac spit on a girl, but he got out of practice because of the "flu".....I think that is the real problem here. He is making millions of dollars, and is accountable for his work ethic and his personal conduct too.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Agreed 100%.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hopefully AH will take his multi-million dollar drop in market value and take the oppertunity to change. Would love to have a rededicated AH at DT.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you know he was at the club the night BEFORE he was excused, right?

and are you aware that the doctors examined him and gave him the ok to leave, right? it's not like he walked of the field saying "me no feel good. pac go home now. wakka wakka wakka"

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

There are varying degrees of severity though. Some should garner more attention than others...

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm not missing the big picture; I see a sitation blown out of proportion. He needs to be fined for missing practice over questionable circumstances, and face whatever charges come his way for "reportably" (this story sounds soooo incredibly flimmsy its not even funny FYI) spitting on a girl. I'm not one to put pushing your wife and spitting on some girl in the same category. Sorry.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no but if Pacman did spit on her, he should get a game just like LenDale got one for spitting in pre-season.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

of course, but as I said above, if LenDale gets one game for spitting, precedent has been set.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

not quite the same scenario

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

do you think it is a worse scenario or not as bad?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar