Fisher justice......................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You know what I find funny, the contrasting differences between Pacman (rich, well known) and Reynolds (poor, backup, unknown) is pretty much the same as the justice system.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

In America ya get all the justice you can afford, always been that way.

3. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i hope that there is a double standard...
    i dont want pac suspended... sorry to say it but true... maybe they can punish him by making him play a game or two unpaid.

if that would happen i just hope he plays as hard for free as he does paid

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I don't see how you can see that a guy spitting on some girl and a guy hitting his wife can be judged the same. Whatever...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

A crime is a crime isn't it?

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Maybe we can take steve martin's advice and solve overpopulation with death penalties for parking violations.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

OJ, Michael Jackson...exactomundo :evil:

8. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

I agree Gunny. I too think that the punishment should be the same for all crimes. I mean, why lock up a murderer for more years than a simple thief?
    :rolleyes:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what an interesting way to take what i said and make it completely the opposite of what I meant.

bravo

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I haven't followed the case, but it seems that many nfl wives back down after the beating, which is what I find interesting. This whole idea that the woman is willing to do that. It either has to do with money, or they are used to getting beat up, or maybe they fear the unknown of being alone, I have no idea, but it seems common in the nfl. And I wonder if somewhere down the road they all don't get divorced like Warren Moon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar